Kick-off the Summer Season with Biggy and Jane Doe
Get ready for the hottest party to hit Port Elizabeth this Summer. Jane Doe presents Biggy live at The Barn on Friday, 15 November 2019 starting at 18h30. Biggy, will be doing a live set alongside some of Port Elizabeth’s standout DJs: Lamond Bouwer, Emmaleigh Gray and Henk Coetzee.
Afrikaans rapper, Adrian ‘Biggy’ Entwistle rose to fame with his hit song Dames, the first single off of his debut album Big Bigger Biggy, which was released in May. The track received a lot of love from the public and went viral on social media with users creating and sharing memes and videos of the catchy song.
“Biggy has filled out many venues this year, with sell-out performances at Rocking the Daisies and H2O in Johannesburg, and we expect no different at The Barn this November. We wanted to reach a larger Afrikaans market, connecting Biggy with our brand of hard lemonades and expose him as a local act, providing really good music for the Bay.” says Adrian van der Merwe for Richmond Hill Brewing Co.
Concert goers can look forward to the launch of Richmond Hill Brewing Co’s, Jane Doe raspberry flavour as well as sip on the original hard lemonade which they are well-known for. There will be food vendors on site, a high-class sound system, and top quality and efficient service on the day. Olmeca Tequila and Redbull will also be doing special lounges for guests to enjoy.
Aside from the concert, there will be a skateboarding demo and some comedy by Port Elizabeth legend, Gino Fabbri.
Pre-sold tickets are R100 and can be purchased via www.quicket.co.za or www.mydorpie.com and limited physical tickets can be bought from Richmond Hill Brewing Co in Baakens Valley.
For more information follow @janedoe_za and @rhbcpe on Instagram or find them on Facebook @richmondhillbrewingco. You can also get in touch with organizer on 061 512 9894.
This Summer, Jane Doe Hard Lemonade presents internet sensation, Biggy live at The Barn.
Biggy rose to fame with his hit song 'Dames' which has over 3 million views on Youtube alone and is pretty much on every South African's playlist.
• Supported by top local and national acts (coming soon)
TICKETS - General admission: R100
• Online: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/88196-biggy-presented-by-jane-doe/ & https://mydorpie.com/biggy
• Physical: Richmond Hill Brewing Co
*Tickets can also be purchased at the door.
// TERMS + CONDITIONS //
• No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the event.
• Right of admission reserved.
• Enter at own risk.
• Please do not drink and drive.
• No persons under the age of 18 are allowed into the venue.
• Participation in this event is entirely at own risk. The organizers and venue accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable. There will be filming and photography taking place at the venue throughout the event: by entering you allow organizers to make use of and publish any footage taken on the day.
An event by: Richmond Hill Brewing Co
18h30 till late
R100 per person
|Contact Person:||Richmond Hill Brewing Co|
|Telephone:||061 512 9894|
|Event Address:||66 Blomme laan Greenbushes|