The pristine beaches, the warm Indian ocean, the local food scene, the promenade markets. All the best of the Bay. All summer long. It's All Yours!
Win this Summer:
#ShareTheBay this Summer and you could win over R50 000 worth of Bay Experiences.
Big 7 Family holiday for four to Nelson Mandela Bay. This includes flights, transport, accommodation (2 nights) at Town Lodge, an unforgettable Ocean Safari trip, and 4 NMB Passes to explore the best of the bay this summer.
Second Prize – 1 night at Amakala Game Reserve for 2 including Game Drives and Meals.
We will also be giving away other prizes including instant prizes at activations that include vouchers, Nelson Mandela Bay passes and more.
To win simply snap a picture of your Bay experience and share it on your favourite social media platform using the #ShareTheBay
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition opens on 13 December 2019 and closes on 31 January 2020. Only images shared online using the #ShareTheBay hashtag during this time, will be considered.
2. Winners will be chosen at random on a weekly basis, and announced as such on NMBT’s Facebook page on select Fridays.
3. Winners to make contact with NMBT via Inbox to claim prizes.
4. The main prize is a holiday for a family of 4 including flights, accommodation at Town Lodge Port Elizabeth and Car Rental for 2 nights in Nelson Mandela Bay. The prize includes an ocean safari and NMB Passes, and has to be booked before June 2020. Subject to availability.
5. Winner of the main prize must be 21 or older, or nominate a person of that age, in order to use the car rental. Car rental deposit for own account including use of own credit card.
6. The second prize is a one-night stay for 2 adults at Amakala Game Reserve, including game drives and meals and has to be booked before June 2020. Subject to availability.
7. Weekly prizes include the following:
7.1 3 x double sets of Ocean Safari experiences
7.2 4 x double sets of 5-in-1 Nelson Mandela Bay Passes
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Employees of the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism are not eligible to win, nor are the employees of Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism’s advertising agency.