Day Course for Beginners in Cake Decorating
DAY COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
Classic Designer Cakes Company will be running a beginners course in cake decorating, starting in April 2016.
Upon completion of the course, students will walk away with basic skills of novelty cake decoration for a variety of occasions.
Classes will be held in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth, experience a relaxed, fun filled atmosphere, come hungry and prepared to learn!
· Small classes with a maximum of 8 ladies per class. Hence each student receives a fair amount of individual attention.
· Adults 16 and over are welcome regardless of their decorating expertise.
· Class will be held on the 22nd of January 2019.
· Class starts at 9:00am and ends at 5:00pm – including a 40 minute rest.
· The course is R650.00 per person.
· Students get to take home what they create.
· Students are required to wear comfortable working outfits with hair ties.
· Students are required to bring a note book, pen and lunch. Snacks will be served.
Certificates issued to students by the Classic Designer Cakes Company upon request, at no additional costs.
The day course for beginners will cover the following decorating aspects:
* Introduction to different types of Buttercream icings and its usage.
* Introduction to different types of edible clays and its usage.
* Introduction on designing various styles of cakes.
* Illustration on different piping techniques; covering cakes by piping, piping boarders, decorating cakes
and cupcakes, making 3D roses.
* Illustration on different edible clay techniques; covering cakes, decorating cakes, cupcakes and mini cakes.
* Illustration on how to make Sugar Paste flowers, figurines and boarders.
Contact our expert and friendly team for more:
CLASSIC DESIGNER CAKES
Address: 13 Dahlia Road, Malabar, Port Elizabeth
|Venue:||Classic Designer Cakes|
|Event Address:||13 Dahlia Road Malabar|