Gut Health and Fermentation Workshop
Poor gut health doesn’t just result in symptoms that are noticeable in the digestive system (bloating, constipation, cramp). Improving your gut health can help with a whole range of things – getting more nutrients out of the food you eat, improving mood, increasing energy, improving your immune system and reducing inflammation.
At the workshop:
• We’ll talk about the human microbiome and the characteristics of a healthy gut.
• We’ll talk about pre-biotics, and pro-biotics.
* We'll taste some kefir products from Kefir Life
• We’ll make sauerkraut (fermented cabbage) and we’ll learn how to make milk kefir
• Participants will leave with the sauerkraut they made and a milk kefir starter
COST: R200 (places must be booked and paid for in advance)
16 places available for the workshop. To book contact: Judith Reynolds (0728586895 or email@example.com)
17h00 to 19h00
|Contact Person:||Judith Reynolds|
|Venue:||Fusion Speciality Food|
|Event Address:||145 Main Road, Walmer|