Stress Resilience Course
We're all affected by stress and chronic stress has a negative effect on our emotional and physical well-being. We tend to have automatic patterns of response to stress and these don't always serve us well. We can't eliminate stress from our lives but we can learn to be more resilient. We can learn new ways of reacting to and coping with stressful events. And we can learn ways to access the 'relaxation response'.
Some of the things covered in the four week course are:
• Learning to take a break from stress by focusing on the present moment
• Finding alternative ways to think about difficulties
• Using breath to calm the body and mind
• Finding ways to access more ‘positive’ emotions
• Practising self-compassion in difficult times
The course will take place over 4 Tuesday mornings in November from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Cost: R600 (can be paid as two installments of R300)
R500 for students and pensioners (can be paid as two installments of R250)
8:30 to 10:00am
R600 and R500 for students and pensioners (this is the price for the whole course)
|Contact Person:||Judith Reynolds|
|Venue:||Anandamaya Yoga Studio|
|Event Address:||8th Avenue, Walmer|