Momentum One Day Cup 2019/20 - ODD Warriors vs Lions
The following items may NOT be brought into the stadium:
- Firearms, weapons, knives and imitation weapons
- Fireworks, explosives,
- Mace (tear-gas)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Illegal drugs or narcotics
- Braai Equipment/Skottels/Webber Braais (no open fires allowed)
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Balls (soccer/rugby/etc)
- Video cameras and non-accredited media equipment (i.e. Cameras with detachable lenses or recording equipment)
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person carrying any other dangerous article or substance not referred to above, or wearing or carrying any item or substance that in Management's sole discretion may be considered to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party's rights or any party's safety or security.
- Gass burners, no open flames.
The following items, subject to certain conditions, are permitted in certain stadia
- Fold-up chairs - in designated areas in certain stadia only;
- Cooler bags / boxes and own foodstuff (with plastic cutlery ) - in certain stadia only;
- Soft drinks / water in plastic bottles,
- Cameras for recreational and personal non-commercial use only;
- Video cameras or camcorders for recreational and personal non-commercial use only;
- Flags and banners, provided that, in the opinion of the management, they are not vulgar, political, racial, discriminatory, sexual in nature, or display advertising which may in any way impinge or will be in conflict with the rights of the partners / sponsors / suppliers / vendors of the event (in any language) or will offend or impact on the view of other spectators in the opinion of management;
- Medication (prescription or otherwise) or insect repellent;
- Aerosol deodorant;
- Cigarette lighters / matches;
- Braai equipment, which is ideally to be supplied by the venue though certain venues permit braai equipment to be brought in- please check with the stadium management beforehand.
Please check specific terms and conditions of the venue in question or confirm with stadium management if uncertain.
EP Cricket Board and the St Georges Park Stadium disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damages
Adults: R40 // Pensioners & Scholars: R20