Searching Things to See and Do
Specify a category:
Displaying result 71 - 80 of 251
The Jewish Pioneers’ Memorial Museum which is located in Raleigh Street, Central is open to the public between 10am and noon every Sunday, expect when it is a Jewish holy day. The museum is housed in the original Raleigh Street synagogue, which was used by the city’s Eastern European...
The Horse Memorial, located on the corner of Russell and Cape Roads, was erected and dedicated to the horses killed during the South African War (1899-1902).
Kariega Game Reserve: This malaria-free "Big-5" family owned and operated private Game Reserve comprises 10000 hectares of pristine wilderness that spans across 5 different eco-systems (riverine forest, valley bushveld, savannah grasslands, fynbos and acacia woodlands). The reserve is home to...
Rates from R3950
Team Building, year end functions and conference organisers
Fort Frederick, Port Elizabeth, which is located along Belmont Terrace, Central, is a stone fort built in 1799 by the British Forces to defend the mouth of the Baakens River.
Seaview Predator Park is a self-drive game park with a varied amount of free roaming as well as captive animals, including some of the largest predators in the world.
Accommodation in Student Village, comprising 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom units during Dec./Jan. recess period.
The church, designed by James Bisset, was opened in September 1881, the congregation having moved from the ‘New Church’ in Main Street. The MacIntosh Hall, designed by 0 W Smith, was built in 1890. In the church porch there is a monument to the memory of Lieut-Col. John Fordyce of the 74th...
Port Elizabeth's Feather Market Centre is located on the corner of Baakens Street and Military Road, Central and, as its name implies, was an extension of the original commercial activities once carried out in Market Square.
Situated at the corner of Belmont and Alfred Terrace is the ‘Hill’ Presbyterian Church. In 1861 the Rev. George Renny was brought to Port Elizabeth as minister to the Presbyterian community. Services were held in the Old Grey Institute while the present church was being constructed. It was...